2022 Lay Servant Training Opportunities
posted on January 28
2022 LAY SERVANT TRAINING
- 2022 Northern Piedmont Lay Servant Training
February 26, 27, and March 5, 6
- We hope to be in-person. A decision about in-person vs. virtual will be made around February 6th. In the event that we are able to meet in person, COVID-19 safety
measures will be in place.
- We will offer the following classes:
- One Basic class (limited to 15 persons)
- Four Advanced classes (limited to 22 persons per class):
- Biblical Interpretation
- Lay Servants as Transformational Leaders
- Planning Worship
- Understanding Trauma through the Lens of Discipleship
- Letter / Information about our 2022 Lay Servant Training (also attached to this email). More information about Lay Servant Ministry. We are grateful for the leadership of Bonnie Burkett, our Northern Piedmont District Lay Servant Chairperson, and our awesome faculty who will be leading these classes!
- Registration is ONLINE! Click here to register today for our 2022 Lay Servant Training. Registration is open through February 12, 2022. Class sizes are limited, so sign up today to get your first choice!
- Thank you for sharing this with others in your local church!