2018 Northern Piedmont Equipping Seminars
posted on January 03
Coming in Early 2018...Equipping Seminars!Greetings in the name of Christ,
We are pleased to offer Equipping Seminars for pastors and your local church officers who serve on Staff Parish Relations Committee (SPRC), Finance, Trustees, Church Council, Youth Ministry, and Archive & History
Our seminars and leaders for each seminar are listed below:
• Staff Parish Relations Committee - Dr. Nancy B. Rankin
• Finance Committee - Lynne Gilbert and Landa Wallace
• Trustees - Dr. Tom Gibson
• Church Council - Rev. Maria King
• Youth Ministries - Jason Boggs
• Archives & History - Sandrea Williamson
The Guidelines booklets for each of these offices are now available from Cokesbury for $3.99 each. Full sets are also available in several formats and are a very useful tool for local churches! Seminar attendees are encouraged to order a booklet to have at the seminar. Click here to visit the page of the Cokesbury website where you can order individual guidelines, or a full set.
• Staff Parish Relations
• Finance Committee
• Church Council
• Youth Ministries
• Church Historian
• Full Set of Guidelines 2017-2020 - Various formats
These Equipping Seminars will be offered 3 times in 3 locations:
• January 7, 2018 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at Woodmont UMC in Reidsville
• January 28, 2018 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at Christ UMC in Greensboro
• February 18, 2018 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at Christ UMC in High Point.
All of the seminars are open to all local church leadership; attend one that best fits your schedule.
And, we ask that you register online using the link below so that we can know how many persons to expect and plan classroom space.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call our office at 336-282-3711.
We look forward to seeing you!
Here is the link